Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: North Pole
A Guest for Christmas
As previously mentioned we had a surprise guest arrive at our door last weekend. He arrived all the way from the North Pole with a special letter from the Santa himself. It would seem that Santa has now recruited a … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas, People, Photography Tagged Christmas, Ed Mooney Photography, Elves, Naughty or Nice, North Pole, Photography, Santa Claus 15 Comments
Santa’s Wonderland at Lullymore Heritage Park
Wow I can’t believe that it’s Christmas Eve again, seems like such a short while since the last one. Where has the last year gone? Well last weekend we took the kids and cousins, with parents and Grandad in tow, to see Santa’s … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Bog of Allen, Christmas, Crib, Elves, Eve, Family, Fun, Ireland, Ivan Ice, Jungle Gym, kids, Kildare, Lullymore Park, Nativity, North Pole, Pippins, Play, Polar Bear, Post Office, Presents, Reindeer, Santa, Snow, Snow Queen, Train, Village, Xmas Tree Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.