Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,883 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Nurney
For this weeks challenge I have picked an image which I took earlier on in the year, whilst out exploring with my edest son Ryan. Its an image that I have always liked, and so I experimented with a different type … Continue reading
The first site we visited on our recent Kildare trip was the old Tower ruin in Nurney. I had previously had a rather unsuccessful visit here in January 2012. At the time there was no access into the field, so … Continue reading
Continuing on from the Tower remains in Nurney, just across the road lies the local parish church. With yet another example of on ivy covered medieval church in Ireland. Lying in the centre of the adjacent graveyard to the parish church lies to ruins … Continue reading