Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Obelisk
Back down Carbury Hill lies a wonderful walled graveyard surrounded by pasturelands. Within the confines of these walls lie the ruins of a church known as Teampall Do-Ath. I cannot find a date for this but it would appear to … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 18th Century, Bell Cote, Carbury, church, Colley family, Graveyard, Henry Conley, Historic, Kildare, Limestone, Mausoleum, Medieval, Monument, Obelisk, Ruin, Teampall Do-Ath, White MArble 42 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.