Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 299,878 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Oughavel
I have yet another week of stunning images in store for this weeks challenge. With entries from around the globe, its always a real treat for me to see what comes in each week. Especially when I know nothing about the site in … Continue reading
I first visited the ruins of Oughavel last year in September with my junior Ruin-hunters. It is simply a stunning place to visit and explore. So when I was passing by on my recent trip around county Laois, I … Continue reading
So here we are another week gone by and another entry for the ‘Monochrome Madness Challenge’, over on Leanne Cole‘s blog. Last week I entered a sneak peak from a series of shots taken at BallyAdams Castle in Laois. So … Continue reading