Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,356 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Painting
This visit really brought back memories, I had not been here in probably 15 years. Having spent many a summer’s day roaming and exploring the ruins which looked a lot different from how they appear today. The area was excavated … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 1622, 1767, 18th Century, Ballymount Castle, Ballymount Great, Beautiful mound, Bellamount, Bronze age, Burial mound, Cullen family, Folly, Gabriel Beringer, Gaelic, Garranstown, insurgents, James II, John Butler, Katharine Tynan, Kingswood, Kingswood Castle, Luas, M50 Motorway, motte-and-bailey, Painting, ruins, Sham Ruin, Sir Theobald Butler, Sir William Parsons, Solicitor General Ireland, Stone Castle, Tower House 19 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.