Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 296,596 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Patron Saint
On the Edge of Tallaght village lies Saint Maelruain’s Church, and whilst not a ruin it is a stunning church and there are some very interesting items within its grounds. There is no definite date available as to when Tallaght … Continue reading
As Previously mentioned another area within the Nation stud which is worth a visit is the St. Fiachra gardens. In 1999 the Irish National Stud created a commemorative garden to St Fiachra to celebrate the Millennium. It was designed by Professor Martin Hallinan, … Continue reading