Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 281,245 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Portlaoise
Yesterday I posted some shots of my kids on there first Castle exploration. Today here are my shots from the Rock of Dunamase. The Rock was the first ruin I had shot back in May 2011, and I remember how … Continue reading
After missing the Camera Club field trip to Emo Court, I took a rare mid-week opportunity to explore this fine estate, located near the village of Emo in County Laois, Ireland. It was designed by the architect James Gandon in 1790 … Continue reading
After deciding to take last Monday off work. Well its only your birthday once a year! I did the school run and then headed out for a drive with the slr. After a visit to Emo Court in Portlaoise, a lovely place to … Continue reading