Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Priory of Connell
Bodenstown Church & Cemetry
I was heading down a little country back road in Kildare on the way to check out the ruins of an old Abbey in Clane, when I came across this stunning little ruin at Bodenstown. The church is surrounded by … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Events, Historical, Legends, Medieval, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Ruins Tagged 1352AD, 13th century, Abbey, Baptismal Font, Bodenstown, Book of Kells, Cemetry, Chancel, church, Clane, Commemoration, Crenelations, Ed Mooney Photography, Ireland, Irish Republician Brotherhood, Kildare, Nave, photographer, Photography, Priory of Connell, Revolutionary, Ruin, Sallins, Sinn Fein, Society of the United Irishmen, Theobald, Tomb, Wolfe Tone 29 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.