Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Professor Martin Hallinan
St. Fiachra’s Garden
As Previously mentioned another area within the Nation stud which is worth a visit is the St. Fiachra gardens. In 1999 the Irish National Stud created a commemorative garden to St Fiachra to celebrate the Millennium. It was designed by Professor Martin Hallinan, … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Landscape, Nature, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged award-winning, Co. Kildare, Curragh, ducks, Gardiners, lakes, landscape architect, Mary McAleese, Millenium, Monastic, National Stud, natural spring, Patron Saint, President of Ireland, Professor Martin Hallinan, swans, Tully, waterfalls Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.