Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Proud to be Irish
Paddy’s Day Parade
Yet again its been a while since I’ve had a chance to post something here, so I shall be playing catch up over the next few weeks. To start of with here are some images from the Paddy’s day parade … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Balykelly, Cards, Community, Day Out, Family, Fire Engine, Floats, Fun, GFC, kids, Kildare, March, Military, Monasterevin, PArade, Proud to be Irish, reinactment, St. Patrick 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.