Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Pugin
Founded in 1292 by William De Vesci Lord of Kildare. The current church dates back to 1887 and became known as the White Abbey because of the color of the Carmelites habits. There are no remains of the earlier structures which … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 1292, Abbey, Brigid, Carmelites, Castle, Chapel, church, Cruciform, edward mooney, Franciscans, Friars, Gothic, Granite, Grey Abbey, Habits, havenphotography, Henry VIII, Ireland, John Harris, Kildare, Lord of Kildare, Monasterevin, monasteries, Patrick, Penal Laws, Pugin, Sculpture, Stained Glass, White, William De Vesci, William Hague 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.