Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,117 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ragnall MacGillemaire
Our next stop off once we reached Waterford city was Reginald’s Tower. An early fort on this site formed the apex of the triangular Viking settlement at Waterford. It was strategically located on the high ground between a branch of St. John’s … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged "Urbs Intacta Manet", Anglo-Norman, Aoife, Civic Building, Dermot MacMurrough, Fortification, King James II, King John, King of Leinster, Medieval, Mint, Museum, OPW, Prision, Ragnall MacGillemaire, Reginald's Tower, Royal Castle, Strategic, Strongbow, Viking Triangle, Waterford 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.