Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Rath Enna
Old St. Assam’s Church
On a recent excursion around north Dublin I stopped of in Raheny to check out the ruins of an old chapel known locally as St. Assam’s. Well wasn’t I surprised to find that some bloody genius had built two of … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1712AD, Ancient, Black & White, Chapel, Cheiftain, church, Disciple, Dublin, Ed Mooney Photography, fort, Fortification, Graveyard, Mound, Photography, Raheny, Rath Enna, Ruinhunter, St. Assam's, St. Patrick 25 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.