Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,403 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ráth
Ráth of Chorrchoill
Stopping off in the middle of the small housing estate of Rathview, just outside the Kildare village of Prosperous, I was shocked to find this completely untouched Ráth. It has been incorporated into the landscape of the surrounding area, which … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged EdMooneyPhotography, Ireland, Kildare, Monument, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Prosperous, Ráth 28 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.