Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,355 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: #Re-work Wednesday
Re-work Wednesday 9
Week nine see’s me journey back to 2012 and the small town of Athy in Co. Kildare. The image features Crom-Abu bridge with White Castle to the right. This was one of many shots I took the day after … Continue reading
Re-work Wednesday 8
This week I decided to try something different. Another shot from my early days in 2011 when I honestly had not a clue as to how to use my camera. All I knew was what I wanted my shots to … Continue reading
Re-work Wednesday 7
Here we are at week seven already, where has the year gone? So for this week I took another image from 2011 and gave it my mono treatment. You can read more about the history of Grey Abbey and view the … Continue reading
Re-work Wednesday 6
Finally I am back on track for Re-work Wednesday. This week we are re-visiting the ruins of Kilteel Castle, which I first shot back in 2012. You can read more about the history of the Castle and view the original … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.