Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,117 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ring of Kerry
Cathair na Stéige
Staigue Fort, an Iron age stone fort in Kerry, Ireland. Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruinhunter Tagged Castlecove, Chieftian, Fosse, Ireland, Iron Age, Iveragh, Peninsula, photographer, Photography, Ring of Kerry, Ruinhunter, Staigue, Stone Fort 16 Comments
Darrynane Beg Ogham Stone
On a recent trip to Kerry I got the opportunity to do a little sightseeing and temporarily resurrect ‘The Ruinhunter’ 😊. I’ve missed exploring over the last few years and although I have no immediate plans to resume on a … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Ogham Stone, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruinhunter Tagged Ancient, Cahirdaniel, Derrynane, Ireland, Kerry, Monument, Ogham Stone, Photography, Ring of Kerry, Ruin, Ruinhunter 38 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.