Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 280,061 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: River Barrow
I just taught I would share these two images, which I forgot I took until I came across them whilst editing some images from my recent ruin hunting down in Athy. They were taken on a fine Saturday afternoon from … Continue reading
Set on the banks of the Barrow river right beside Crom-a-boo Bridge, from which you can see Woodstock Castle, lies Whites Castle which is now a private residence. It was built-in 1417 by Sir John Talbot, Viceroy of Ireland, and … Continue reading
Located just beside Whites Castle, spanning the banks of the Barrow river lies the bridge of Crom Abu. The bridge which serves as a main crossing point for traffic in the town also commands fantastic veiws of the Barrow. As … Continue reading