Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Royal Acedmy
I came across this Megalithic Tomb by complete accident whilst researching something else. However finding the darn thing was a different matter. As usual I now go out armed with all site co-ordinates uploaded to my GPS, but the location … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Neolithic, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged Artifacts, Ashtown Castle, Black & White, blade, Bronze age, Burial, Captain Larcom, Chamber, Cromlech, Diary of a Ruin Hunter, Dolmen, Dublin, Ed Mooney Photography, Excavation, Flagstone, flint, Ireland, Kist, Knockmaroon, Megalith, Mono, Monument, National Museum, necklace, Neolithic, Passage Grave, Phoinex Park, Photograph, Prehistoric, Restoration, Royal Acedmy, Royal Engineers, shell, Slab, Tomb 20 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.