Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 300,873 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Sacred Well
Re-work Wednesday 5
I am starting to think that I should rename these posts ‘Re-work Thursday’, instead lol. Anyhow, as it was St. Brigid’s day on 1st Feb, I taught I might revisit one of my shots taken at the many Holy wells … Continue reading
The Ruins at Grallagh were yet another site that I came across by pure chance. Initially it looked like just another old graveyard, but I decided to stop off for a closer look and I am sure glad that I … Continue reading
After some difficulty, I eventually found this quite little graveyard about a mile away from another Ladychapel Church in Maynooth. The first church I found although nice was definitely not the one that I had been searching for. Whilst it … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Ruins, Sacred Well Tagged church, Druids, Ed Mooney Photography, Graveyard, Holy Well, Ireland, Kildare Ireland, Ladyschapel, Maynooth, Medieval, Photography, Ruin, Sacred Well, Taghadoe 19 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.