Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Spiral staircase
Yet another stronghold built by the De Bermingham’s can be found in the area of Kinnefad or in Gaelic as Ceann – Átha Fada which translates to ‘head of the ford’. There were many De Bermingham castles and a couple … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 14th century, 15538AD, Atrefacts, battle, Carbury Castle, Carrick Church, Castle, Castle Blundell Castle, Ceann Átha Fada, Corridor, County Council, De Bermingham, Defense Church, Ed Mooney Photography, Edenderry, Fortification, Gaelic, Garderobe., Head of the Ford, Henry VIII, Ireland, Kildare, Kinnefad Castle, Lord Downshire, Mac Feorais, Offaly, photographer, Photography, Priory of De Laude Dei, River Boyne, Ruin, Spear heads, Spiral staircase, Stone, Stronghold, Suppression of the Abbeys, Sword blades, Tempall Do-Ath, Tower, University of Cambridge, Vaulted Ceiling 29 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.