Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Bronze Age Burial Mound
- Mullaghmast Standing Stone
- Church Ruins of St. Columba
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Saturday Morning Football
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- A tale of the 'Deer Stone' - Glendalough
- Tobar Tlachtga (the Druid’s Well)
- 286,501 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: spirits
As previously mentioned the flame which re lit every fire across the country at Samhain came from Tlachtga. Tlachtga or the Hill of Ward as it is now known named after a former owner from the 17th century was once … Continue reading
It only seems like a short while since I was writing some Samhain related stuff for last year. Well this year I hope to expand a bit more with some more Irish related posts. Last year I wrote about Stingy … Continue reading