Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Brigids Cathedral
My Little Ruin Hunters
Saturday turned out to be an eventful day, with the wife in work I took a trip up to Portlaoise to get a start on the shopping for the new school term. With the three kids in tow, it wasn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Round Tower, Ruins Tagged Casdtle, Children, church, Country Code, Ed Mooney Photography, Holy Well, Interactive Ruins Map, Junior, kids, Laois, Oughavel, Princess, round Tower, Ruin Hunter, SatNav, St. Brigids Cathedral, Timahoe 31 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.