Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Colman Mac Ua Laoighse
Moving on to the second site I recently visited with my newly recruited Ruinhunters, was the site of Oughaval church near Stradbally in Laois. It is a picturesque old ruin which can only be appreciated fully by exploring. From the … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Ruins Tagged Barrel vaulted Ceiling, Book of Leinster, Book of Oughaval, Castle, Chancel, church, Crennellations, Crosby, Dissolution of the monasteries, Ed Mooney Photography, Graveyard, Henry VIII, Iona, Ireland, Laois, Lebor Na Nuachongbala, monastery, Mortuary Chamber, Nave, Oughaval, Oughterard, photographer, Ruin, Ruinhunter, St. Colman Mac Ua Laoighse, St. Columba, St. Fintan Clonenagh, Stradbally, Vampires 43 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.