Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,260 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Fintan
The Money Tree
After our recent visit to Cloneagh Church in Co. Laois, I drove back up the road to a cemetery I had spotted in search of some cross slabs which were said to be nearby. When I pulled up I noticed … Continue reading
Posted in Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Clonenagh, Customs, Ireland, Laois, Money Tree, Nikon, photographer, Photography, ruins, St. Fintan, Travel 21 Comments
I found this ruin by pure chance on a trip out the N7 towards Boris on Ossarry to find the Abbey of Aghaboe.Clonenagh Church was built in the 16th century. In the 17th century, it was converted to a Protestant parish church of … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Abbey, Aghaboe, Boris on Ossary, church, Church of Ireland, Clonenagh, Danes, Diocese, Holy Tree, Holy Well, King of Cashel, Leighlin, N, N7, parish, pointed, Protestant, Ruin, St. Fintan, Vikings, window 7 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.