Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Castles from Tallaght's Past
- St. Finians Church
- Coill Ghabhainn Standing Stone
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Dark Moon Samhain
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Tales from Ossory - Witches and Werewolves
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- The Money Tree
- 285,652 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Fintan
After our recent visit to Cloneagh Church in Co. Laois, I drove back up the road to a cemetery I had spotted in search of some cross slabs which were said to be nearby. When I pulled up I noticed … Continue reading