Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Kieran’s
St. Kieran’s Chapel – Glendalough
After entering the ancient monastic city of Glendalough from the visitors center, the first building or should I say part of, are the remains of St. Kieran’s Chapel. At first I was stumped as to what it was? There was … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Round Tower Tagged church, Glendalough, Ireland, monastery, Nikon Travel, photographer, Photography, ruins, St. Kieran's, Wicklow 18 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.