Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 275,664 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Maelruain
You might recall my previous visit to St. Maelruains in Tallaght back in 2013. It’s a fantastic site, full of history which dates back to the eight century and a religious settlement built on the outskirts of what would become … Continue reading