Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 300,872 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Manman
Clonaslee, a Disappointment, a Bell, and some Crosses………..
I had made my way out to Clonaslee on the way home from work one evening to find a couple of early Christian cross slabs, which are said to be similar to those found as Cloneagh. Unfortunately it would seem … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography Tagged Bell, Celtic, Clonaslee, Cross, Ed Mooney Photography, Ireland, Laois, Nikon, photographer, Photography, St. Manman, Travel 39 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.