Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,355 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Mary
Another Castle that I found near Dalkey was Bullock Castle. It is believed to date from the twelfth century, in and around 1150AD. Apparently it was built by the Cistercian monks of St. Mary’s Abbey in Dublin, in order to … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1150AD, 12th Century, Abbey, Battlements, Bullock Castle, Carving, Castle, Cistercian, Dalkey, Dublin, Ed Mooney Photography, Fishing, Harbour, Ireland, Machicolation, Monks, photographer, ruins, St. Mary, The Danes Head 14 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.