Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,356 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St. Saviours Priory
St. Saviour’s Priory – Glendalough
Glendalough’s Hidden Gem….. Moving on a little further up the green track I found the Priory of St. Saviour. To me this is my favourite site in Glendalough. Tucked away from the rest of the complex, it’s about half a … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Medieval, Photography, Religious Sites Tagged Glendalough, Ireland, Medieval, monastery, Nikon, photographer, Photography, ruins, St. Saviours Priory, Travel, Wicklow 24 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.