Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Bronze Age Burial Mound
- Mullaghmast Standing Stone
- Church Ruins of St. Columba
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Saturday Morning Football
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- A tale of the 'Deer Stone' - Glendalough
- Tobar Tlachtga (the Druid’s Well)
- 286,501 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: St.Thomas
I have to admit, the large medieval Abbey ruins of Bective are probably the nicest I have had the chance to explore to date, with the exception of the Baltinglass Abbey in Wicklow, but Baltinglass has been a personal favourite … Continue reading