Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
- The Hulk
- Tales from Ossory - Witches and Werewolves
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Tully's Castle
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Castledermot Romanesque Archway
- 287,975 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Stone age
For this weeks Monochrome Challenge over on Leanne Cole’s Blog, I picked an image which as it happens, was origionaly posted on this very day one year ago. As It happened, I had taken a road trip down to Carlow … Continue reading
So yesterday I had to drive for an hour down to Carlow on a special mission for Santa Claus, which turned out to be a disaster. With Ryan and his older cousin Scott in the car I was determined not … Continue reading
The main purpose of my recent trip to Saggart was to visit this wonderful pair of megalithic standing stones. I had previously visited these many years ago with a friend and seem to recall that they were under threat at … Continue reading
Aside from Castles, my favourite sites to explore are the many standing stones to be found scattered around the country. Marking the land like the needles of an acupuncturist, in fact I was once told that they were used by … Continue reading