Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 296,596 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Stone Circle
As promised I finally got back out on the road in search of new sites to explore and photograph, and took one of my little ruin hunters with me. Dylan has just turned three and is probably the most adventurous … Continue reading
After a forced hiatus caused by poor weather and illness, the ruin hunter finally got back on the road today. Assisted by the youngest of my little ruin hunters Dylan, we got to visit two new sites in Kildare to … Continue reading
Heading back from Baltinglass one evening I spotted the heritage signpost for this stone circle on the side of the road. Even though I was running late I had to turn around and have a look. Parking is dangerous here … Continue reading