Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 282,496 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Stone
Yet another stronghold built by the De Bermingham’s can be found in the area of Kinnefad or in Gaelic as Ceann – Átha Fada which translates to ‘head of the ford’. There were many De Bermingham castles and a couple … Continue reading
The last items of interest to be seen on the grounds of St. Doolaghs are the rumoured three holy wells. The first is believed to be connected to the small octagonal structure known as the Baptistery, which has become famous … Continue reading
This interesting cross stands right beside the main road at the entrance to St. Doolagh’s church. It is a chunky peice of stone with no sign of decoration and it sits in what looks to be a modern plinth. The … Continue reading