Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Stones
Inside the Secret Garden
Located in the current Dominican Priory of Tallaght, on the grounds of the former Archbishop’s Palace, there is a hidden walled garden. Within this garden there is a beautiful tree lined walkway which runs from North to South, known as … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Neolithic, Photography Tagged Ancient, Bullán, Domnican, Dublin, Friars, History, Ireland, monastery, Nikon, photographer, Photography, priory, Stones, tallaght, Travel 41 Comments
St. Brigid’s Well Part 7
Finally it was back to the car for the short drive across to the opposite side of Kildare, on the road which leads to the National Stud and the famous Japanese gardens, a little gem is to be found down … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Nature, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Kildare, Prayer, Shrine, St. Brigid, Stones, Well 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.