Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,946 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Taghadoe
Just outside Maynooth on the side of the Straffan road there is a small graveyard. This is the site of an early Christian monastery which contains the ruins of a 6th century Round Tower and a 19th century Church. The … Continue reading
This week we travel back to 2012 and the site of an early Christian Monastery in Taghadoe, Co. Kildare. All that remains of this monastery which dates back to the sixth century is the Round Tower which was reported to … Continue reading
After some difficulty, I eventually found this quite little graveyard about a mile away from another Ladychapel Church in Maynooth. The first church I found although nice was definitely not the one that I had been searching for. Whilst it … Continue reading