Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 286,585 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Tara
I was recently invited by an old friend Con Connor to attend the Dark Moon celebration on Samhain up on Tlachtga, Samhain is the equivalent of a New Year celebration and was held in high esteem by our Celtic ancestors. … Continue reading
As previously mentioned the flame which re lit every fire across the country at Samhain came from Tlachtga. Tlachtga or the Hill of Ward as it is now known named after a former owner from the 17th century was once … Continue reading