Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Teach Cormaic
In the middle of the Ráith Na Ríogh or Royal Enclosure is a rather unique twin earthwork. From above it looks like a figure 8. I have never seen anything quite like it before. It is basically two separate ring … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, History, Photography Tagged Boyne Valley, Cormac's House, Heritage, Ireland, Meath, photographer, Photography, Tara, Teach Cormaic, Travel 25 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.