Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 279,887 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Tempall Do-Ath
The Medieval church and graveyard of Monasteroris can be found just outside Edenderry in County Offally. This area was under the control of John De Bermingham, the Earl of Louth whom had a fortification just behind the walls of the … Continue reading