Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: The Deer Stone
A tale of the ‘Deer Stone’ – Glendalough
I probably should have included this image with the Monastic City post, but I reckon it deserved its own little space. Entering the City from the Visitor center side, just before you come to the wooden bridge which crosses the … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Neolithic, Photography, Religious Sites Tagged Bullaun, Glendalough, Ireland, Nikon, photographer, Photography, St. Kevin, The Deer Stone, Travel Neolithic, Wicklow 42 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.