Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 293,735 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Town Hall
Dalkey or Goat Castle is a 15th century fortified Townhouse which took its name from the Cheever’s (Chevre) family whom lived there in the 16th century. The Cheever surname is derived from the Anglo Norman-French word chievre or chevre, meaning … Continue reading
Finally the last event of this years Venice of Ireland Festival was held in the Town Hall by the Monasterevin Historical Society. There was a selection of prints on display dating back to the late 1800’s. What made these images … Continue reading