Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Traditions
On This Night We Remember……. Honouring our Ancestors
Apart from being a New Year’s celebration or Harvest Festival, which predates the arrival of the Celts in Ireland, Samhain is a special time, were the past, present, and future all become intertwined. The dead and the inhabitants of the … Continue reading
Posted in Halloween, Samhain Tagged Customes, Halloween, Ireland, Kildare, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Samhain, Traditions, Travel 35 Comments
Countdown to Samhain
Well its that time of the year again, the leaves have begun to fall of the tree’s, the coldness of winter has set in. Its the time of year when the darkness takes over from the light, as in the … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Historical, People, Places of Interest Tagged Celtic, festival, Ghosts, Halloween, Harvest, Samhain, Souling, Tara, Tlachtga, Traditions, Witches Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.