Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 298,391 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Village
The Dancers by Antoinette Fleming is a bronze statue situated in a small pocket park at the junction of Greenhills Road and Main Street in Tallaght. The two bronze figures, linking arms in a dance swing, stand on a circular … Continue reading
This is one of the most impressive Round Towers I have encountered to date, similar to the one at St. Brigids Cathedral in Kildare which you can read more about HERE with the exception that this one has its original … Continue reading
After posting about the remains of the old castle in the priory in Tallaght I was thinking about what a shame it was that the many other Castles which once stood in the Tallaght area have all disappeared. Tallaght was … Continue reading