Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,262 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Walk the Plank
Bram Stoker Festival Part 4: Dracula’s Fire Garden…
Finally I am back online, So here is the long awaited Grand Finale of my recent encounters at the Bram Stoker Festival in Dublin exclusivly for thefairytaletraveller. The courtyard at Dublin Castle set the stage for the evenings Spooktacular ‘Dracula’s Fire … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Events, Halloween, Legends, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Street Photography Tagged Bram Stoker, Bram Stoker Festival 2013, Dracula, Dublin, Dublin Castle, Ed Mooney Photography, Fairytaletraveller, Fire Garden, Ghoul. Vampire Bride, Ireland, Skeleton, Spraoi, Vampire Festival, Walk the Plank 13 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.