Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
- The Hulk
- Tales from Ossory - Witches and Werewolves
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Tully's Castle
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Castledermot Romanesque Archway
- 287,975 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Woodstock Castle
This week we travel back in time to the thirteenth century and Castle Woodstock in Athy, Co. Kildare. I shot this image back in 2012. Built in the early 1300’s by the St Michaels, it formed part of the defensive line … Continue reading