I was recently invited to photograph the Venice of Ireland festival in Monasterevin. This annual festival promotes the Town of Monasterevin in Kildare, known as the Venice of Ireland for its unusual numerous bridges and waterways. This year the festival is being held from 16th – 22th July and boasts a packed calender of events. For more information on whats happening check out their website, http://veniceofireland.ie
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 285,496 hits
No Instagram images were found.