Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,356 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Priest House
The Priest House – Glendalough
Another rather interesting structure which sits within the graveyard of the Monastic City to the south-west of the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul is the Priest House. It is a small rectangular structure, built in the Romanesque style of approx … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography, Religious Sites Tagged Glendalough, Heritage, Ireland, Medieval, monastery, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Priest House, ruins, Travel, Wicklow 20 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.