I don’t normally do introductions, but I recently came across this fantastic travel blog Geokult Travel. It really caught my attention so I really wanted to share this with everyone. Geokult Travel is run by a pair of self proclaimed ’empty nester’s’, Tracey Benson and Martin Drury. Both reside in Canberra Australia and share the love of photography, along with writing and cartography respectively. Along with some great stories from Samoa & Amsterdam, they also include fantastic tips for prospective Travellers. Yesterday they did a Profile of my work on their blog for which I am deeply honoured. So why not drop over and check out their blog Geokult Travel, and tell them I said Hi 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 286,472 hits
No Instagram images were found.