Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,355 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Spout
The Spout, Nenagh
Another historical landmark to be found in Nenagh, is ‘The Spout’. The Spout which was a water relief project for the town in the 19th century during the famine can be found just past the Abbey Court Hotel. The waters … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Famine, Nenagh, Spout 1 Comment
Brigid’s Well, Kilcullen
Considering the day that’s in it, for those of you who don’t know Febuary 1st is St. Brigid’s Day. A day when both the Goddess and the christian saint are remembered. So I recently came across yet another well dedicated … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Brigid's Day, Goddess, Kilcullen, Kildare, Park, River Liffey, Sculpture, Spout, St. Brigid, Water, Well 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.