I was quite suprised when I got up this morning to see that a recent interview I did with Featured E-Magazine had just been published. I had not expected it for another few weeks. I always find these things hard to do, maybe its confidence or nerve,s but for some reason I have done a few in recent months, so perhaps that my way of overcoming this. Anyway I will let the article speak for itself. You can check it out by clicking on the following link, Featured Photographer. I really hope that you enjoy it. Any comments and/or feedback as always would be greatly appreciated.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Bodenstown Church & Cemetry
- The Priest House - Glendalough
- In search of the Werewolf.
- The Tale of Jack O Lantern
- St. Michael's Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Harbinger of Sorrow - The Bean-Sidhe
- The Ancient Hill of Allen
- Castles from Tallaght's Past
- 205,927 hits