Well after a week of R&R,and the batteries almost recharged, its almost time to get back to reality. I spent a few days down in Youghal, East Cork with the family. Whilst the weather was not exactly summer holiday material, we did manage to get a few hours sunshine in between the clouds and rain. Our hotel was right on the beach, so an after dinner stroll along the beach with the kids became a bit of a ritual. This particular night, there was some gorgeous colour with the sun set, and these wodden groynes realy caught my eye. I did do a mono version, but for once much perfered the original colour. You can check out the alternate version over on my FB page HERE if you like. Now I didnt get to visit as many places as I had planned due to the weather, but I did manage to explore some really cool places which I will be sharing in due course. Its been a long while since I have done anything in colour, so I would love to hear your thoughts 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- GreyFriars, The French Church
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- The House of Tua
- The Legend of Jack O’ Lantern
- Carlow Castle
- 205,978 hits